Preferred Roofing Contractor for Owen’s Corning
Owens Corning® and Left Coast Exteriors work together to implement a system that offers one of the best warranties in the industry, ensuring your piece of mind
At the start of any roofing project is an inspection.
- We start by inspecting the sheathing to determine if it is dry and clean without protrusion and does not require replacement. When replacing sheathing, we use only CDX grade – no wafer board.
- We then verify that ventilation requirements are met for both building codes and roofing material warranty.
- Next, we protect all stressed areas – roof edges, valleys, hips, and pipe penetration with a self-adhesive membrane, followed by a synthetic tear-resistant barrier that Owens Corning will actually guarantee by itself for 6 months.
- We then use a true approved starter rather than just flipping shingles. You need adhesive on the first row of roofing and only a true starter made for the application will provide this protection.
- We engineer every roof to have the proper ventilation. This is critical to make sure you get the life you expect. In most applications we will provide a ridge vent and if needed ventilation at the bottom.
Owens Corning shingles are specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of our climate here in the Pacific Northwest, therefore choosing Owen’s Corning as our Primary shingle supplier was the right fit in providing incredible color and style options for our customers.
Want to know more about our Roofing Services?
- Contact Left Coast Exteriors to see if we are the right contractor for your project.
- Meet with one of our outstanding project consultants to discuss the scope of your project
*During This 60-90 minute meeting, a Left Coast Crew Member will assess your roof to find any and all trouble areas. They will survey the top of your home as well as your attic to give you an accurate and honest estimate of your project. Beyond that, our industry professionals will inspect your home’s gutters and check hot spots for water damage.
- Your Project Consultant then will pass the job along to our Project Manager who will serve as your liaison for the remainder of your project. The P.M. will answer any additional questions and together you will discuss a suitable time frame for the completion of the job. They will come out and take critical measurements and order the materials needed.
- Project Completion This stage usually takes 3-5 days (Usually shorter) to complete based on the size and scope of your project. Our crews pride themselves on treating a customer’s home with the utmost respect and we aim to leave our workspace immaculate after the installation is complete.
- Final Walkthrough We will come out to your home once the project is complete and do a complete walkaround of the project to discuss any specifics and to ensure the satisfaction of the project.